FLY sound absorbing panel
FLY is an authentic and elegantly nordic collection. FLY is a thoroughly natural interior textiles collection woven from linen and cotton - fabric with structural surface which supports and amplifies the functionality of the panels. Fabric FLY is made out of 65% cotton and 35% linen. There are five different colors available.
- panel cover is made of natural fabric FLY - 35% linen and 65% cotton
- inside is a mixture of different fibres pressed together as a panel
- no glue is used either in the materials or in the assembly process, which makes the panels very easy to recycle
- sound absorbers are all tested and certified with sound absorption class “A“ (the highest) at a leading international research institute SP - Technical Research Institute of Sweden
- entire production is carried out in Estonia
NB! As the materials used for panel covering are natural, some variations may occur in color shades!
DELIVERY TIME 2-4 WEEKS