HARLEQUIN sound absorbing room divider
HARLEQUIN is a sound absorbing room divider, effective and nice - available in two sizes and multiple colours. The panel is tested - it´s sound absorbing features are excellent to meet even the most demanding needs. If placed in the right spot they absorb both high and low sounds. Suitable for offices and public spaces as well as home interiors. If you don´t find a suitable colour option, ask for more!
- panel cover is made of woolen fabric Wooly (70% wool, 25% polyester, 5% other fibres)
- inside is a mixture of different fibres pressed together as a panel
- no glue is used either in the materials or in the assembly process, which makes the panels very easy to recycle
- room divider stands on powder coated steel legs, 3 colours options available: white (RAL 9010), grey (RAL 9007) and black (RAL 9005)
- it absorbs both high and low sounds
- sound absorbers are all tested and certified with sound absorption class “A“ (the highest) at a leading international research institute SP - Technical Research Institute of Sweden
- entire production is carried out in Estonia
NB! The colour layout is shown one side of the panel, on the other side the colors are reversed. See the example on the pdf file!
NB! Please mark the chosen steel leg colour in the "additional information" box!
NB! As the materials used for panel covering are natural, some variations may occur in color shades!
DELIVERY TIME 2-4 WEEKS