TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read the information below regarding purchase, payment, delivery and privacy conditions before making a purchase!
1. General information
The present terms and conditions are applicable for all legal relations arising from the purchase of fixed selection products, ordering of custom-made products and deliveries between the web store user (“Client”) and tekstiilruumis.ee (“Web store”) run by Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ, reg.code 10865830, registered at Kopli 6-22,
Tallinn 10412, Estonia.
In addition to the present terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from using the Web store are regulated by applicable legal acts enforced by the Republic of Estonia.
The Web store has the right to change these terms. All the changes will be published online on the tekstiilruumis.ee website and will come into effect immediately after their publication. By using the site or placing an order, the Client agrees to the terms.
2. Products & delivery times
The product selection of Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ Web store is divided into standard and custom made products.
Standard products are:
- FLY textiles (exl FLY tablecloths and coverlets in special sizes):
- Smaller items from the FLY collection (pillows and pillowcovers, sauna pillows, runners, tablemats, towels, baskets), DELIVERY TIME 2-7 days + shipping;
- FLY tablecloths and coverlets in a range of standard sizes, DELIVERY TIME 2-14 days + shipping.
- All the interior accessories:
- TRIO baskets, DELIVERY TIME 2-7 days + shipping;
- WOODEN LACE products, DELIVERY TIME 2-7 days + shipping;
- EMBROIDERED CLOCKS, DELIVERY TIME 2-7 days + shipping.
We usually post standard products within 2 working days. If it takes more time, we will notify you by a separate e-mail.
Custom made products are:
- All the RUGS, DELIVERY TIME 3-6 weeks + shipping;
- All the SOUND ABSORBING PANELS & ROOM DIVIDERS, DELIVERY TIME 2-5 weeks + shipping;
- FLY tablecloths and coverlets in a custom made sizes, DELIVERY TIME up to 3 weeks + shipping.
If your order contains products with different delivery times, we will post the order based on a longer delivery time. If you want to receive some items of your order earlier, please write your request in the additional information box when ordering.
The prices in the Web store are stated in euros (€) and include Value Added Tax (20%) applicable in Estonia.
The prices do not include the shipping costs for the product. The shipping costs are displayed before checkout.
If the Client orders products for delivery outside the EU, then the products might be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges are paid by the Client.
The Web store has the right to change the prices displayed in the Web store.
All the changes are published online at tekstiilruumis.ee and become effective immediately after publication.
4. How to choose products on Tekstiil Ruumis Web shop
Products are divided into categories.
Choose a category and browse the products. Prices, measurements, colors and delivery times are marked next to the products.
The photos are illustrative, but give a good idea of the product. If necessary, ask us for more information.
Depending on the display settings of your digital device, there might occur differences in the colour tones of the products.
After finding a right product, choose the size, colour and amount. If needed, mark your special requests and place the product into the cart,
pressing the „SHOPPING CART“ button.
5. Purchase and payment
Overview of the shopping cart is located on the left side of the header, which shows the total amount of products and cost.
To make a purchase, proceed by clicking on the „SHOPPING CART“ button. In the shopping cart you can see the data of your selected products - you can check the order, supplement the contents of the shopping cart, delete products if necessary, choose a suitable mode of shipping.
To complete the purchase, provide the correct details of the customer and delivery, confirm the transport.
If you need an invoice for the company, fill in the necessary fields.
Before confirming the order, please read and accept the „Terms and conditions of ordering“
After confirming the order, the purchase is considered completed.
The order confirmation/invoice will then be sent to the e-mail address provided.
Payments are made only in euros (€). Purchases can be made:
- immediately through the payment methods provided by Maksekeskus AS (Swedbank, SEB, LHV Pank, Luminor, COOP Pank, POCOpay);
- by bank transfer (based on an invoice). You will find the necessary bank details in the invoice received to your e-mail. Please be sure to indicate the invoice number in the explanation.
The order will be fulfilled after receiving the payment.
Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ has the right to cancel the orders that have not been paid within 5 working days.
NB! If the amount of the shopping cart exceeds 300 €, the goods will be delivered to you free of charge.
Goods are shipped to the following countries: Estonia and other European Countries.
- Itella Smartpost parcel terminal, with a fixed price of 4 € (smaller items, max package size 60x36x60 cm);
- DPD courier service to the selected delivery address, with a fixed price of 11 € (all the products).
- Itella Smartpost parcel terminal, with a fixed price of 7 € (smaller items, max package size 60x36x60 cm);
- Itella courier service to the selected delivery address, with a fixed price of 15 € (all the products).
Rest of Europe:
- smaller items with a fixed price of 20 € (max package size 60x36x60 cm); courier service provider according to the selected delivery address;
- larger packages with a fixed price of 60 €; courier service provider according to the selected delivery address.
The goods will be shipped to you by the chosen courier service provider.
Delivery within Estonia takes a few working days, 5-9 working days for other European countries.
These delivery times are estimates. If your product has not arrived in time, please contact the Web store.
The Web store is not responsible for any delivery delays or problems that are caused by the Client entering incorrect information when making the order.
7. Right of withdrawal
The Client has the right to return the standard product (see chapter 2) purchased from the Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ Web store within 14 days, by notifying the Web store about it via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the ordered goods, the invoice number, the date of payment and the reason for the return.
The product must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition that the Client received it in. The product must be unused meaning that the product cannot have any marks, traces or damage that it did not have when the Client received the product.
The Web store will not accept any returned products that show signs of use and they will be returned to the Client.
Web store will refund within 7 days after receiving and inspecting the returned goods, to the same Client's account from which the order was originally paid for. The transport cost of the ordered goods will not be refunded.
Products made to order (see chapter 2), which are manufactured according to the Client's wishes, are not subject to return or exchange, unless the goods are of poor quality.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
We recommend that you thoroughly read the product features and maintenance conditions before placing an order.
Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ is responsible for the compliance and defects of the products sold in the web store, and the term for submitting claims is 2 years.
If you have any problems, please contact us for further instructions.
Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ is not responsible for non-compliance or defects of the product if:
- products are damaged due to the Client's fault;
- damages caused by false usage;
- damages caused by improper care or no care at all;
- the product has changed due to natural wear and tear during normal use.
Discovering non-compliance of the product with the requirements, the Client is obliged to notify it immediately, no later than within 14 days
by e-mail email@example.com. In case of non-compliance or defect of the product, the Client has the right to demand the replacement of the product with a product that complies with the requirements and has no defects, or to withdraw from the order and return the product.
All the content available on the tekstiilruumis.ee Web store (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, video and other that is presented) are protected by copyright which is owned solely by Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ.
Using, reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, modifying, or using the copyrighted content in any other way is forbidden without any reference to the owner.
10. Applicable law
All the disputes between the Client and the Web store are resolved through negotiations. Web store shall respond to the Client's complaints and claims by e-mail within 5 working days.
If a compromise cannot be reached, the Client has the right to turn to the Customer Protection Department or the Online Dispute Resolution platform hosted by the European Union. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia. The jurisdiction lies with Harju Maakohus.