FLY STRIPE sound absorbing panel
FLY is an authentic and elegantly nordic collection. FLY is a thoroughly natural interior textiles collection woven from linen and cotton - fabric with structural surface which supports and amplifies the functionality of the panels. Fabric FLY is made out of 65% cotton and 35% linen. There are different color combinations available.
- panel cover is made of natural fabric FLY - 35% linen and 65% cotton
- inside is a mixture of different fibres pressed together as a panel
- no glue is used either in the materials or in the assembly process, which makes the panels very easy to recycle
- sound absorbers are all tested and certified with sound absorption class “A“ (the highest) at a leading international research institute SP - Technical Research Institute of Sweden
- entire production is carried out in Estonia
- design layout changes according to the panel size (see pdf file below)
NB! As the materials used for panel covering are natural, some variations may occur in color shades!
DELIVERY TIME 2-4 WEEKS