Processing of personal data
The controller of the personal data of the Web shop tekstiilruumis.ee is Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ (registry code 10865830), located at Kopli str 6-22, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia. Phone +372 5218479, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data are processed
- name, phone number and email address;
- delivery address;
- bank account number;
- cost of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history);
- Client support data.
Why personal data are processed
Personal data are used to manage the Client’s orders and deliver goods.
- Purchase history details (date of purchase, goods, quantity, Client’s data) are used for preparing summaries of goods and services purchased and for analyzing customer preferences.
- The bank account number is used to reimburse payments to the Client.
- Personal data such as email, phone number and the Client’s name are processed to handle any issues relating to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
- The IP address or other web identifiers of a user of the Web shop are processed for the provision of the Web shop as an information society service and for web use statistics.
Personal data are processed for the purpose of performing a contract concluded with the Client.
Personal data are processed for performing legal obligations (such as accounting and the settlement of Client complaints).
Recipients of personal data
Personal data are transmitted to the customer support of the online shop for managing purchases and purchase history and for settling any problems that the Clients may have.
- The name, phone number and email address are transmitted to the transport service provider selected by the Client. When the goods are delivered by a courier, the Client’s address is also transmitted together with the contact details.
- If the accounts of the Web shop are kept by a service provider, the personal data are transmitted to the service provider for performing accounting operations.
- Personal data may be transmitted to IT service providers if this is necessary for ensuring the functionality of the Web shop or for data hosting.
Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ is responsible for managing all Client data. Tekstiil Ruumis OÜ will provide all needed data for payment processing to the authorized data processor Maksekeskus AS.
Security and access to data
Personal data are stored in the servers of Zone Media OÜ and/ or our servers, which are located on the territory of a member state of the European Union or states of the European Economic Area. Data may be transferred to the countries whose data protection levels have been assessed as adequate by the European Commission and to the companies in the USA who have joined the Privacy Shield framework.
Personal data can be accessed by the staff of the Web shop in order to settle technical issues related to the use of the Web shop and to provide customer support.
The Web shop takes appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized access and disclosure.
Personal data are transmitted to the data processors of the Web shop (such as the providers of transport and data hosting services) and processed under contracts concluded between the Web shop and the processors. The processors must ensure appropriate safeguards when processing personal data.
Access to and rectification of personal data
Personal data can be accessed and rectified in the user profile of the Web shop. When a purchase has been made without a user account, personal data can be accessed through customer support.
Withdrawal of consent
Where personal data are processed on the basis of the Client’s consent, the Client has the right to withdraw his/her consent by notifying customer support by e-mail email@example.com.
Personal data are erased upon the closure of a Client account of the Web shop, unless the storage of the data is necessary for accounting purposes or for the settlement of consumer disputes.
- For online purchases made without a Client account, the purchase history is stored for three years.
- In the event of disputes concerning payments and consumer disputes, the personal data are stored until the claim is satisfied or until the end of the limitation period.
- Personal data needed for accounting purposes are stored for seven years.
For the erasure of the personal data, customer support must be contacted via e-mail. Requests of erasure are responded to no later than within one month and the period of erasure shall be specified.
Requests to transmit personal data submitted via e-mail are responded to within one month. Customer support identifies the person and indicates what personal data are to be transmitted.
Direct marketing messages
E-mail address and phone number are used for sending direct marketing messages if the Client has given the respective consent. If the Client does not want to receive direct marketing messages, the Client should select the relevant link at the footer of the e-mail or contact customer service.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes (profiling), the Client has the right to object at any time both to the initial and further processing of his/her personal data, including profiling related to direct marketing by notifying customer support thereof via e-mail (the respective information must be submitted clearly and separately from any other information).
Disputes concerning the processing of personal data are settled through customer support info@ tekstiilruumis.ee. The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (firstname.lastname@example.org).