HARLEQUIN sound absorbing room divider
HARLEQUIN is a sound absorbing room divider, efficient and elegant. The room dividers are tested - their sound absorbing features are excellent to meet even the most demanding needs.
If placed in the right spot they absorb both high and low sound frequencies.
Suitable for offices and public spaces as well as home interiors.
- The cover of the divider is made out of durable woollen fabric (70% wool, 30% polyester), which supports and amplifies the functionality of the panels;
- available in 2 sizes and in a wide range of colours;
- if you don´t find the right colour combination, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- the room divider has powder-coated metal legs, in two shades: grey/ RAL 7040 or dark grey/ RAL 7021 (mark the request in the additional information box);
- room divider consists of a combination of fibers pressed together;
- no glue is used either in the materials or in the assembly process, which makes it easy to recycle;
- sound absorbers are all tested and certified with sound absorption class “A“ (the highest) at a leading international research institute SP - Technical Research Institute of Sweden;
- room dividers are made in Estonia.
The colour selection shows one side of the panel, the other side has the opposite color balance. The layout for both sides is shown in the figure below.
DELIVERY TIME 2-4 WEEKS
NB! As the materials we use are natural, some variations may occur in colour shades. Screen settings can also distort the colour.