FLY sound absorbing panel
FLY is a thoroughly natural interior textile woven from linen and cotton - fabric with structural surface supports and amplifies the functionality of the sound absorbing panels. The chosen colours are close to nature.
- The panel cover is made of natural fabric FLY (35% linen, 65% cotton);
- available in 5 sizes and 6 colours;
- the panels can be mounted either vertically or horizontally;
- the panel consists of a combination of fibers pressed together;
- no glue is used either in the materials or in the assembly process, which makes the panels easy to recycle;
- sound absorbers are all tested and certified with sound absorption class “A“ (the highest) at a leading international research institute SP - Technical Research Institute of Sweden;
- FLY panels are made in Estonia.
DELIVERY TIME 2-4 WEEKS
NB! As the materials we use are natural, some variations may occur in color shades. Screen settings can also distort the colour.
FLY is an authentic and elegantly nordic collection.
See also the FLY home textiles collection.